Oracle Identity Cloud Service
Oracle Identity Cloud Service manages user access and entitlements across a wide range of cloud and on-premises applications and services using a cloud-native, identity as a service (IDaaS) platform. Organizations can enable a Zero Trust strategy and establish user identity as a new security perimeter.
- Enable flexible sign-on with authentication options
- Provide a user experience that’s intuitive and easy
- Easy administration of users, groups, and access
- Developer friendly APIs and sample code makes it easy for developers to include IAM functions into custom or commercial apps.
- Flexible application management with SSO and provisioning capabilities to onpremises or cloud-hosted applications and platformin addition to support for open standards and protocols (SAML, OIDC, OAuth)
- Built-in reporting and auditing on activity and risk