|Bulk Modulus of Elasticity||Kinematic Viscosity||Specific Heat, cp|
|Compressibility Factor||Molecular Weight||Specific Heat, cv|
|Critical Pressure||Phase||Specific Volume|
|Critical Temperature||Prandtl Number||Surface Tension|
|Entropy||Saturation Pressure||Thermal Conductivity|
|Internal Energy||Saturation Temperature||Viscosity|
|Isentropic Expansion Coef.,Gamma||Sonic Velocity||Volume Expansivity|
Chempak Property Database
Comprehensive thermo-physical properties on a wide range of fluids for AFT’s family of pipe flow modeling software products.
- For incompressible pipe flow analysis
- data on ~700 fluids for AFT Fathom and AFT Impulse
- assemble non-reacting static mixtures
- For compressible flow analysis
- data on ~600 gases for AFT Arrow
- model both static mixtures and dynamic mixing resulting from intersecting flow streams
- Fluids listed by up to 3 commonly used names
- Fluids listed by formula and chemical structure
- Sort on any of the identifiers
The viewer to access the Chempak Property Database as a stand-alone application are now for free in all AFT software.
- Assemble non-reacting mixtures on a mass or mole basis.
- Calculate fluid or mixture properties for any combination of the available input parameters as a single point, two point or a range of inputs.
- Save or set your parameter and unit preferences as the default.
- Save and reload input sets.
- Save fluid and mixture sets for quick recall using the Recent Fluids list.
- Specify a name for any fluid or mixture and it appears along with the standard Chempak name.
- Change units ‘on the fly’ by double-clicking an output column header.
- Chempak Viewer provides both text and graphical output.
- Configure which parameters are displayed, display order and units.
- Supports English and SI units.
- Export as a PDF file or to a spreadsheet for additional calculations.
- Select a portion of the output and paste into a spreadsheet.
- Customize your graphs using colors, axis scale, titles, markers and more.
- Use your graphs in other documents.